Tears in the Club
February 24, 2017
- What Is Love (feat. SZA)
- Each & Every Day (feat. Najee Daniels)
- Breathless (feat. Shacar)
- Tears in the Club
- Haunted Gate
- Nothin (feat. Syd)
- Into the Fold
- Down 4 Whatever (feat. SZA)
- Nothin (Club Mix) (feat. Syd)
Buy & Stream Digital
Fade to Mind Shop
Kingdom’s debut album.
Artwork by Sam Rolfes.
August 10, 2016
- Definitely Ride On Me
- Menace x Mavado
- NA LLEGA A LA DISCO (LAO BOOTLEG)
- Too Much Mood (Massacooraman Edit)
- Touch It x MM Cellar
- Brass Bin Laden
Fade to Mind is proud to present a free bootleg pack featuring reworks of tracks from NA’s recent Cellar EP, featuring vocals Mavado, Alkaline, Que, Ñengo Flow, Arcangel, Busta Rhymes, and MC Bin Laden, with edits and refixes from producers Massacooraman, MM, Lao, and NA.
August 4, 2016
- Beyoncé - Love Drought (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Keyshia Cole - Dont Waste My Time (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Tinashe - All Hands On Deck (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Eric Bellinger - Overrated (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Red Cafe - Bad Bitch Alert (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Tory Lanez - Luv (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Jeremih - Impatient (Leonce Bounce Mix)
- Rihanna - Needed Me (Leonce Bounce Mix)
HEATWAVE is a new New Orleans Bounce mixtape by Fade to Mind’s latest signee Leonce. Born and raised in New Orleans and currently residing in Atlanta, Leonce showcases his unique flavor and perspective in his new pack of edits, twisting 8 new songs with his signature chops and drums.
June 23, 2016
Horror vacui. I can’t fall asleep anymore. We should have burned the boats.
Dawn Richard -
May 6, 2016
- How I Get It
- Paint It Blue
The 4-track project is the result of the meeting of Dawn and the Fade to Mind team. They recently shared the lead single “HONEST,” a sultry, boundary-less blend of jungle and R&B.
The EP expands on the themes of love and independence over a hi-definition musical landscape. From the pulsating bass and teasing breakbeats of “HONEST” to the dystopian shimmer of “How I Get It” these records inhabit a complex, emotive realm that only D∆WN could pilot. A songwriter in her own right, she rarely collaborates with others, making Infrared a special example of a chemistry that drew Fade and her together. Produced entirely by Kingdom with co-writing and lyrics by Prince Will (who also worked closely writing CUT 4 ME with Kelela), Infrared is the latest electronic communication from the Fade to Mind world.
Photo by James W Mataitis Bailey